1. I am sending this order as a gift and do not want any invoice details within the order. Do you add a billing invoice within giftbox orders?
We understand many of our orders are destined for a loved one or close friend/ colleague and therefore unless requested we do not add any invoice paperwork within any orders where the billing and shipping addresses differ.
2. What precautions do you take in preparation of orders following the COVID-19 pandemic?
At Willow and Cole the safety of our customers is absolutely paramount and therefore all orders are prepared and handled in a safe and sterile environment.
3. How will I know my order has been dispatched?
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirmation which includes a tracking number for you to follow the progress of your delivery.
4. Do you offer free delivery?
Yes. All orders over £50 qualify for free delivery within the UK.
5. How are orders packaged?
All giftbox orders are housed within a seperate corrugated box to ensure that not only items ordered arrive in pristine condition but also our signature giftbox arrives perfectly and its condition is not comprimised in transit.
6. Can I add a specific gift message within my order?
Yes. At checkout stage you will have the opportunity to add your own personalised gift card message within a box. This is then added on top of our tissue lined paper within the giftbox as the first item seen when the ribbon is undone and box lid lifted.
7. What are my delivery options?
£5.50 for standard signed for delivery for orders under £50. Standard delivery orders may take up to 5 working days however the vast majority of standard delivery orders are received by the recipient within 72 hours. Next day delivery orders placed before 12pm are £7.95.
International orders price varies dependent on location and parcel size.
8. Do you deliver outside of the UK and how long do international orders take to arrive?
Yes we do deliver internationally.
Orders to Europe arrive within 5-7 working days.
Orders outside of Europe may take up to 10 working days.
If you have any specific questions regarding individual locations please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
9. Which is the easiest way to contact you regarding my order or any questions I may have prior to purchase?
We are available Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm on 0203 893 2639. However are readily available Monday to Sunday via our chat facility online simply click on the Drift speech bubble and we will aim to reply to you within 5 minutes with all unseen chat correspondence sent to you via email.